Click on image to zoom
12489436 - CPP 1053 Forged Steel Crankshaft used in HT383 and ZZ383 Crate Engines
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
3.800" stroke 1053 forged steel 1 piece rear main seal crankshaft used in post November 1998 HT383 and ZZ383 crate engines. Must be used with 10188688 rod and 10159436 pistons for correct balance. Also used with 12498008 balancer, all 1 Piece rear main seal flywheels or flexplates can be used with this crank. GM's 383 are based on 4" standard bore blocks.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 56.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H8.5000” x L27.6000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.