12498660 - 2.4L J-Car Twin Cam Supercharger for 2000-2002 Chevy Cavalier, Pontiac Sunfire, Grand Am & Oldsmobile Alero - For Manual & Automatic Transmission Useage
2000 - 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.4 L (RPO - LD9) with Manual Transaxle & Automatic Transaxle
2000 - 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.4L (RPO - LD9) with Manual Transaxle& Automatic Transaxle
2000 - 2002 Pontiac Sunfire 2.4 L (RPO - LD9) with Manual Transaxle & Automatic Transaxle
2000 - 2002 Pontiac Sunfire 2.4L (RPO - LD9) with Manual Transaxle & Automatic Transaxle
2000 - 2002 Pontiac Grand Am 2.4L (RPO - LD9) with Manual Transaxle& Automatic Transaxle
2000 - 2002 Oldsmobile Alero 2.4L (RPO - LD9) with Manual Transaxle & Automatic Transaxle
This integral "roots-type" supercharger and manifold design wasdeveloped to maximize both engine horsepower and torque without sacrificing durability. Vehicle Control Module (VCM) calibration is a key factor in bothperformance and driveability. This supercharger has its own unique calibration designed specifically for 2000 to 2002 model year 2.4L Twin Cam engines. Beingan integral design gives the supercharger a "clean" factory look andmore importantly, it's GM factory engineered. The GM Performance Part kit is theonly supercharger that has met GM Engineering standards. The 2.4L Twin Cam Supercharger has undergone more extensive testing and tuning than any other power-adding device. If your goal is to make a reliable 190 HP and add over 40lb/ft of torque with your 2.4 Twin Cam, this is the only way to go. The end result is a reliable, compact powertrain that has more power than many V6 engines.
C.A.R.B. EO # D-126-4
The kit includes:
- All mounting brackets and all mounting fasteners required forinstallation.
- All air ducts and adapters including new PCV hoses, baffle and tubes required for installation.
- Gen II Map Sensor, four spark plugs, accessory drive belt required forinstallation.
- Recalibration of the Vehicle Control Module (VCM) is also included in the kit. Currently, Per GM, Vehicle Free Re-calibration is only valid at the dealer the kit was purchased from . So, For example, if you purchase a supercharger kit from us, Pace Pontiac, and bring your car here, it will be re-flashed for free. If you take the car to another dealer, you are obligated to pay for the re-flash out-of-pocket. Generally 2 hours labor.This policy has been mandated by General Motors.
Normal technician's hand tools are all that's required to install this supercharger kit (recalibration of the on-board vehicle control module must be done at an authorized GM dealership). Skilled technicians can easily complete afull installation in a single day.
The 2.4L Twin Cam Supercharger Kit carries a warranty covering the complete kit for defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles from date of installation. In addition to the product warranty, this supercharger kit will cover the powertrain (internally lubricated engine and transmission components) for the length of the original factory powertrain warranty. For specific details contact your local GM Performance Parts dealer.
- Chevrolet Performance Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 70.0 lbs.
- W27.0000” x H17.0000” x L13.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.