12498777 - GM ZZ454 454CID 440HP Performance Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Based on the time tested 454 HO, GM has added a set of GM Signature Series aluminum cylinder heads taking the overall performance up to a stout 440 hp and 500 ft. lbs. of torque.
The all new ZZ454 carries the same quality components, offering forged pistons, forged steel crankshaft, forged connecting rods and four bolt mains. This classic muscle car motor has all modern technologies incorporated into it, such as a roller cam, forged bottom end, and a compression ratio that will let you fill up at the pump.
Power: 440 HP @ 5250 RPM, 500 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3250 RPM
Displacement: 454 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.250” x 4.000”
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Forged Steel
Pistons: Forged Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .510” Intake / .540” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 211 deg. Intake / 230 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Aluminum Oval Port.
Combustion Chamber: 110cc
Valves: 2.190” Intake/ 1.880” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5500
Ignition Timing: Base 4 degrees BTDC, 26 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Black Cast Aluminum Valve Covers
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• Spark Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Cast Iron Long Water Pump
• Oil Filter and Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST Sat 9AM-5PM
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.