12562920 -Big Block Chevy Rectangle Port Iron Cylinder Head- Complete, 425 Hp 454 & 450 Hp 502
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
12562920 Big Block Chevy Iron Cylinder Head
Gen. VI design head will work on all Mark IV,V & VI engines with the appropriate head gasket. Head gasket used should match the generation series of the block. This cylinder head is very similar in design to the old LS6 cylinder head.
- 118cc open chamber
- Rectangular intake ports
- 3/8" Rocker stud holes- (Use GM part# 12495518 stud kit & 12368085 rocker arms to convert to 7/16" adjustable)- Also requires are part# 14097005 push guide plates guideplates
- 7/16-14 Accessory holes in end of head (Conventional bib block layout)
- 2.18" Intake valves- part # 14097045
- 1.88" Exhaust valves-part # 14097049
- 1.487" diameter valve springs, 110Lbs @ 1.88" good for .600" lift
- Retainers & seal kit- part # 12360874
- Valve stem keepers- 3947880
- Valve spring shim- 3875916
The above parts are included with each head. Uses conventional 1965-2000 Big block Chevy valve cover bolt pattern.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 76.0 lbs.
- W11.1200” x H9.0000” x L23.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.