Whether you're building a mild street engine or an Outlaw racing engine, starting with a strong LS cylinder block brings the assurance that you'll make the power you need with a durable foundation.
Gen III LS Cast-Iron 6.0L Bare Block
- Material:Cast Iron
- Weight:212 lbs
- Block finish: painted, black
- Main Caps: Powder metal - 4 bolt verticle drilled and two horizontal cross bolts
- Deck Height: 9.240"
- Deck Finish Machined: Yes
- Finished Bore Size (as shipped): 4.00"
- Bore finish: Finish Honed
- Cylinder wall thickness: 0.280"
- Main Brg Journal size: 2.56"
- Dipstick hole drilled: RH only
- Crank Seal type: 1 piece insert
- Max Stroke: 3.622"
- Cam Bearing finished cam bore (W/brgs): 2.1688 - 2.1678"