12623969 - Production LS9 Gen IV Block - 4.065" Bore, 9.240" Deck, 6 Bolt Main, Aluminum Block
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This aluminum block is used on the 2009 -2010 LS9 Corvette.
LS9 6.2L Bare Block
Direct replacement for 2002-2010 Corvette ZR1 6.2L supercharged engine
Production cast aluminum block with iron sleeves
Deck plate honed
Production oiling system
6 bolt steel main bearing caps with dowel pins
9.240" deck height
Not for use with LS7 or LSX-LS7 heads
4.065" (103.25mm) finished bore
No provision for active fuel management
Rated for more than 635 HP
- Item Requires Shipping
- 108.8 lbs.
- W25.5000” x H22.8000” x L38.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.