19166958 - LSX454, 4.185" Bore Piston
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Complete your all-LSX roatating assembly wtih GM Performance Parts' new LSX forged aluminum pistons. They're lightweight and tough, enabling higher reves and dependable performance, even with high-boost and nitrous-assisted applications. They're made of 4032 forged aluminum and available in 4.065" and 4.185" bores. Additional details include:
- Flat-top or dished designs with valve relef cut-outs
- High-tech skirt coating
- Forced pin oiling
- Pistons come with wrist pins and rings
LSX454 Piston, 4.185" bore
- Forged dished piston with valve reliefs
- Must be used with LSX connecting rods only
- Lightweight, includes rings and wrist pins
- 4.185" bore, .866" wrist pin size
- 1.2mm compression ring lands and a 2.0mm oil control ring land
Note: Not compatible with production-style LS connecting rods. Must be used only with new LSX connecting rod with 0.866" wrist pin bores.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST Sat 9AM-5PM
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.