19166977 - CPP LSX454 LS7 Bare Cylinder Head
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
LSX CYLINDER HEADS
Extending the performance range of the LSX platform are GM Performance Parts? new, six-bolt LSX cylinder heads. Many are c apable of flowing more than 400 cfm and their six-bolts-percylinder clamping design gives them bomb-proof strength. Yourhorsepower-building potential is nearly unlimited with LSX ends. These aluminum masterpieces of performance feature port and chamber designs based on popular and performance-proven production-style heads, such as the L92 and LS7 heads. They are easily identified by the engraved LSX logo on the ends. All LSX heads are made of 356- T6 aluminum and feature a thick, 5/8" thick deck that allows plenty of room for builder-specified combinations.
Additional features include:
- Uses 11mm (10) and 8mm (13) head bolts (not included)
- Accommodates production valvetrain components (except for Drag Race and Circle Track heads)
- Includes premium beehive-type valve springs (except for Drag Race and Circle Track heads)
- Extra material cast in the port areas to accommodate professional porting
LSX Street Heads
Four LSX street head configurations are offered: The LSX-LS7 head, the LSX-LS3 head, the LSX-LS9 head and the LSX-L92 Small Bore head. The LSX-L92 head features smaller combustion chambers that are compatible with smaller-bore LS1 and LS6 engines.The street heads accommodate valve springs with up to 1.55" diameter bases, but can be machined for larger springs.
19201806 LSX-LS7 Cylinder Head Features:
- 6-bolt per cylinder bolt pattern
- LS7 style rectangle port design
- 12 valve angle
- Requires a minimum 4.100" bore for valve clearance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L26.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.