Click on image to zoom
19170540 - CPP 502 Gen VI Block - Revised Version With Fuel Pump Provision & Clutch Bosses
Revised 502 Gen VI Bare Block
- New casting incorporating the best designs of Mark IV and Gen VI
- Production type cast iron 4 bolt main block
- Improved main bearing bulkheads - Bowtie block style bulkhead
- Clearanced for bigger strokes - up to 4.25"
- 4.466" finished bore
- 4.500" max bore
- Siamese bores
- Fuel pump provision has been added to this block
- Revised water jackets for Mark IV or Gen VI heads
- Revised oiling to allow for bigger cam bearings / cam lift
- Bolt boss added to valley for use with dummy oil pump drive (Like 8.1L)
- Additional clearance added in front cover are for roller timing sets
- Additional oil pressure port added to front of block
- Racing style oil filter cast feature with added oil pressure port
- Two bosses added for manual transmission clutch pivot (A, B, F, X car boss & '63- 82' Corvette boss)
- Additional material added around lifter bores
- 9.800" Deck Height
- Bare weight 269 Lbs.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 264.0 lbs.
- W25.5000” x H22.8000” x L38.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.