19201333 - Chevrolet Performance Parts ZZ572 (Street) 572CID 620HP Deluxe Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
GM Performance Parts Largest Displacement, Most Powerful Street Crate Engine Ever!
Horsepower - 620 @ 5500 RPM
Torque - 650 FT. Lbs @ 4500 RPM
Maximum Recommended RPM - 6000 RPM
Compression Ratio - 9.6:1
Fuel - Premium pump gas
The new ZZ572/620 is built around an all-new Gen VI tall deck Bow Tie big block. This all new engine is filled with a forged 4340 steel crank with 4.375 inch stroke, shot peened, forged 4340 H-beam rods, and forged aluminum pistons with full floating wrist pins. Hard core race parts for hard core long term durability!
The redesigned rectangular port aluminum cylinder heads result in a pump gas friendly 9.6 to 1 compression ratio. A hydraulic roller cam with 0.632 inch lift actuates the stainless steel valves. And, of course, hardened chromemoly retainers, roller rocker arms, and dual valve springs are used to complete the valvetrain.
This engine makes 620 horsepower at 5500 RPM and 650 ft. lbs. of torque at 4500 RPM.
Pump gas friendly, massive torque and horsepower, all from GM, the ZZ572/620 is for those who consider excess to be barely enough.
GM Crate Engines are horsepower rated to SAE Standards.
This engine has a Mechanical Fuel Pump Provision (fuel pump not included).
This engine is internally balanced.
This engine-(deluxe version) includes a short aluminum water pump, 850 CFM Holley carburetor, automatic flexplate, HEI distributor, dual plane aluminum intake manifold, intake manifold gaskets, spark plugs.
This engine block has provisions for mechanical clutch linkage "Z bar" ball stud in both locations including the 1963-1982 Corvette location.
- Partial Engine 12499190
- Block 25534368 Tall Deck
- Bearing Kit, Main 88962212
- Bearing Kit, Camshaft 12499434
- Crankshaft 88961554 Forged 4340 Steel
- Connecting Rod 88962926 Forged 4340 Steel
- Bearing Kit, Connecting Rod 88961556
- Piston & Pin 88962925 Forged Aluminum
- Piston Ring 12499212 Plasma-moly
- Camshaft 88961557 Hydraulic roller
- Balancer 88962814 SFI Approved
- Cylinder Head 12499255 Aluminum
- Gasket, Head 88961561
- Rocker Covers, pare 12499200
- Valve, Intake 12366987 2.25" Stainless steel
- Valve, Exhaust 88963128 1.88" Stainless steel
- Valve, Spring 88963934 Dual
- Valve, Retainer 12366990 Chrome moly steel
- Key, Valve Retainer 12366992
- Key, Valve Spring 88963937
- Rocker Arm 12361323 Roller 1.7:1
- Lifters 17120060 Hydraulic Roller
- Push Rod, Intake 88961559 High performance one piece
- Push Rod, Exhaust 88961558 High performance one piece
- Oil Pan 10240721
- Windage Tray, Oil 88962187 Screened and louvered
- Gasket, Oil Pan 10106407
- Oil Pump 88963707
- Spark Plug 5613878 - R45XLS
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- W37.0000” x H36.0000” x L42.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.