19201334 - Chevrolet Performance Parts ZZ572 (Full Race) 572CID 720HP Deluxe Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
GM Performance Parts Largest Displacement, Most Powerful Full Race Crate Engine Ever!
572/720 Race Version
685 Ft. Lbs Torque
Fuel- 110-112 Octane -(CamII, Turbo Blue etc)
Engineered by GM Performance Parts and GM Racing exclusively for sportsman racers, the new ZZ572/720R is built around an all-new Gen VI tall deck Bow Tie big block. This all new race block is filled with a forged 4340 steel crank with 4.375 inch stroke, shot peened forged 4340 H-beam rods, and forged aluminum pistons with full floating wrist pins. Plasma moly piston rings are standard as is the screened and louvered windage tray. GM's first purpose-built drag race engine is filled with hard core race parts for hard core performance and long term durability.
The redesigned rectangular port aluminum cylinder heads result in a race gas only 12 to 1 compression ratio. A solid roller cam with 0.714 inch lift actuates the stainless steel valves. And, of course, hardened chromemoly retainers, roller rocker arms, and dual valve springs are used to complete the valve train.
This engine makes the 720 horsepower at 6250 RPM and 685 ft. lbs. of torque at 4500 RPM. Out of the crate and into your race car - it's just that simple.
Race gas fueled, high revving horsepower, all from GM, the ZZ572/720R is the engine that will get you down the track consistently, pass after pass, season after season.
GM Crate Engines are horsepower rated to SAE Standards.
This engine has a Mechanical Fuel Pump Provision.
This engine is internally balanced.
This engine-(Deluxe version) Includes a water pump, carburetor, distributor, intake manifold, intake manifold gaskets, and spark plug wires.
This engine block has provisions for mechanical clutch linkage "Z bar" ball stud in both locations including the 1963-1982 Corvette location.
For manual transmission Applications, order 12555135 Flywheel and 6- 839756 Flywheel bolts
ZZ 572/720R Technical Information:
GM Performance Full Race Engines are Excluded from Limited Warranty Coverage
Horsepower 720 @ 6250 RPM
Torque 685 Ft. Lbs. @ 4500 RPM
- Max. Recommended RPM 6750 RPM
- Compression Ratio 12:1
- Partial Engine 12498825
- Block 25534368 Tall Deck
- Bearing Kit, Main 88962212
- Bearing Kit, Camshaft 12499434
- Crankshaft 88961554 Forged 4340 Steel
- Connecting Rod 88962926 Forged 4340 Steel
- Bearing Kit, Connecting Rod....88961556
- Piston & Pin 88963227 Forged Aluminum
- Piston Ring 12499212 Plasma-moly
- Camshaft 88962216 Mechanical roller
- Balancer 88962814 SFI Approved
- Cylinder Head 88961160 Aluminum
- Gasket, Head 88961561
- Rocker Covers, pair 12499200 "572"
- Valve, Intake 12366987 2.25" Stainless steel
- Valve, Exhaust 88963128 1.88" Stainless steel
- Valve, Spring 88963933 Dual
- Valve, Retainer 12366990 Chrome moly steel
- Key, Valve Retainer 12366992
- Shim, Valve Spring 88963937
- Rocker Arm 12361323 Roller 1.7:1
- Lifters 88962920 Roller
- Push Rod, Intake 88962284 High performance one piece
- Push Rod, Exhaust 88962283 High performance one piece
- Oil Pan 10240721
- Windage Tray, Oil 88962187
- Gasket, Oil Pan 10106407
- Oil Pump 88963707
- Spark Plug 5613878 - R45XLS
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- W37.0000” x H36.0000” x L42.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.