19201991 - Chevrolet Performance Parts L92 6.2L Crate Engine 403 HP / 417 Ft. Lbs Torque
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
GMPP 6.2L L92 Crate Engine
Standard equipment on the 2008 Cadillac Escalade and GMC Yukon Denali, the L92 has brought Corvette technology into the truck market. The L92 engine brings you the same 403HP @5700 RPM effort from a 6.2L Vortec V-8 small block that borrows from all of the features that have made our LS family of engines world renowned for their efficiency, design and performance. Now the L92 is available to you as a crate engine from GM Performance Parts. The 6.2L L92 engine features an all aluminum design: deep skirt 6 bolt main LS block, variable valve timing, coil on plug design, high-flow L92 heads designed with influences from the LS7 Corvette head, true 4-into-1 exhaust manifolds, high volume intake plenum, beehive valve springs, cast aluminum rockers on needle bearings, and a large volume throttle body.
- Gen IV Cylinder Block
- Variable Valve Timing
- High-Flow Cylinder Heads
- Returnless Fuel Injection with Stainless Steel Fuel Rail
- Advanced Electronic Throttle Control
- Advanced Engine Control Module
- 58X Ignition System
- Enhanced Noise, Vibration and Harshness Control
- Advanced Ignition Coils
- Iridium Tip Spark Plugs
This engine uses a 58X reluctor wheel, Wiring harness, computer, and front mounted accessories are not included.
Use Mast Motorsports part number MTM 311-305 engine controller and harness kit to run this engine. A GM 6L80E or 6L90E can also be controlled by the Mast controller if transmission harness part number MTM 312-015 is also ordered.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 525.0 lbs.
- W30.5000” x H36.0000” x L41.3000”
- FREE 48 State Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.