19210009 - GM 350CID 330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine with Serpentine Drive System
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
You won't go broke finishing off your project car with our 350 HO Turn-Key crate engine! It's packed with all the features you need to get a reliable 330 horsepower and 380 lb.-ft. of torque from a dependable, time-tested combination of GM Performance Parts. Of course, all the components used in this engine are brand new not remanufactured parts like the competition is trying to sell you. Designed by GMPP’s in-house engineers to give you maximum return for your hot rod dollar, the 350 HO Turn-Key is a great choice for your small-block crate engine needs.
The 350 HO is based on a tough, Chevy four-bolt block that holds a strong nodular iron crankshaft, good rods, and aluminum pistons. The high-lift camshaft gives the engine its own unique, aggressive idle. The cam is based on the same one found in 1965-67 Corvette 327 engines, but it has even more lift and duration.
Power: 330 HP @ 5000 RPM, 380 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .435” Intake / .460” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 212 deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112.5 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Vortec Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed-in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: 10212811
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5500
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Chrome Steel Valve Covers with Chevy Bowtie Logo
• Chrome 14” Air Cleaner
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• Holley 670CFM Carb
• Fuel Pump
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Plugs
• 12-3/4” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter and Bolts
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• GM 12497698 Serpentine Drive System with Air Conditioning (included but not installed)
• Oil Filter and Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
GMP-12499711 Pace Fully Assembled 350HO Deluxe Crate Engine
GMP-24502609-1 Fully Assembled Engine with Chrome Finish
GMP-12496968- Pace Fully Assembled 350HO Engine with Chrome Finish
GMP-12496968-2- Fully Assembled 350HO Engine with Black Finish
GMP-12496968-3- Fully Assembled 350HO Engine with Polished Finish
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST Sat 9AM-5PM
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.