19244098 - GM LS7 505HP Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
After only a few short years, the LS 7.0L engine of the Corvette Z06 is a legend in its own time. Sure, it's got more than 500 naturally aspirated horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque, but the exceptional high-rpm performance and low-end grunt gives this 427-cubic-inch combination the great tractability for which LS engines are known and the pulling power expected of a Big-Block with its historic displacement.
The LS7 features a unique big-bore cylinder block that is anchored with a forged crankshaft, featherweight titanium connecting rods and durable, coated-skirt pistons. But it's the airflow capability of the LS7's cavernous, CNC-ported heads that enables its tremendous power. Large-volume, straight-passage intake runners channel air directly through 2.200-inch titanium intake valves. The mixture is burned in large, 70cc combustion chambers and what's left exits through 1.610-inch sodium-filled exhaust valves. And did we forget to mention the dry sump oiling system? This is a serious engine for serious enthusiasts.
GM Performance Parts' LS7 7.0L crate engine package includes a production-style engine with the dry sump oil pan. You'll need to supply the external oil supply and oil lines to the engine, but the rest of the assembly is fully dressed, including the manifold assembly with injectors and electronically controlled throttle body, and log-style exhaust manifolds.
Power: 505 HP @ 6300 RPM, 470 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4800 RPM
Displacement: 427 CID, 7.0L
Bore x Stroke: 4.125” x 4.000”
Compression Ratio: 11:1
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Forged Titanium
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .591” Intake / .591” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 211 deg. Intake / 230 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 121 Degree
Cylinder Heads: CNC Ported Aluminum LS7 style ports
Combustion Chamber: 70cc
Valves: 2.200” Intake/ 1.610” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.8:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 7000
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Dry Sump Corvette oil pan
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• 14” ZO6 Flywheel
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
• Oil Filter
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
- Chevrolet Performance Parts
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - All Bare, Short, Long & Complete Engines
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - LS Crate & Long Block Engines
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - 7.0L-427 CID Performance Engines
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - OE Factory Replacement Engines
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.