19260165 - LS9 6.2L Supercharged Crate Engine 638 hp / 604 lbs torque with "$2000.00 REBATE"
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
The new LS9 6.2L Supercharged - the standard engine in the 2009-2013 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 - is a technology marvel that holds the distinction of being the most powerful regular-production engine ever offered in a GM car. It helps propel the 3,324-pound ZR1 from 0-60 in 3.4 seconds and through the quarter-mile in an astonishing 11.3 seconds at 131 mph - all the way to a top speed of 205 mph! Those stats make the ZR1 not only the most powerful car ever produced by GM, but the quickest and fastest, too!
GM Performance Parts is thrilled to offer the LS9 6.2L in a fully dressed crate engine package. And while it shares the 6.2L displacement of other LS engines, this one is unique, with stronger block casting, stronger cylinder head casting and steel cylinder liners that are honed with a deck plate installed to maximize performance and cylinder sealing.
High-rpm-validated lightweight reciprocating parts, including titanium intake valves and connecting rods, are used along with high-flow cylinder heads that flow the charge forced on them by a sixth-generation supercharger. A revised, higher-helix design delivers greater power at the low end and sustains it longer through the rpm band for broad, on-demand power whether off-idle or at speed. A dual-brick charge cooler is integrated on a unique manifold system that mounts the "blower" in the engine's valley, with charge cooler on top.
Power: 638 HP @ 6500 RPM, 604 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.060” x 3.620”
Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps.
Crankshaft: Forged Steel, 9 bolt flange
Connecting Rods: Forged Titanium
Pistons: Forged Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .562” Intake / .558” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 211 deg. Intake / 230 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: N/A
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92 style ports.
Combustion Chamber: 68cc
Valves: 2.160” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Dry Sump Corvette oil pan
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
• Oil Filter
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Related Engines and Components:
GM LS9 Engine Controller Package
LS9 to Tremec T56 Installation Package
Visit our "Engine Swap Store"
LS9 Front Serpentine Accessory Drive System with A/C
GM LS9 Dry Sump Tank Package
- Chevrolet Performance Parts
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - All Bare, Short, Long & Complete Engines
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - LS Crate & Long Block Engines
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - 6.2L-376 CID Performance Engines
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - OE Factory Replacement Engines
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.