19244450 - 290HP 350 CPP Deluxe Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
350/290 HP Deluxe
The 350/290 HP is the most popular GM Performance Parts crate engine because no one can deliver such performance for this kind of value. GM Performance Parts believes that everyone should be able to afford a high quality GM V-8 without going broke. The 350/290 is an answer to those car crafters who demand maximum return on their money. But, just because it's affordable, don't think that it's a stone. The 350/290 delivers 290 hp @ 5100 rpm and a solid 326 lb. -ft. of torque at 3750 rpm. With those kinds of numbers, it's the perfect replacement engine for the millions of GM vehicles that shipped with a small-block.
350 Cubic inches 4.00" Bore, 3.47" stroke 8.0:1 compression ratio. 290 HP @5100 rpm 326 ft. lbs of torque @ 3750 rpm
• Cast iron 4 Bolt main block with 2 piece rear main seal
• Nodular iron internally balanced crankshaft
• 5.7" Powdered Metal connecting rods
• Cast aluminum flat top pistons.
• Hydraulic flat tappet camshaft.
Intake Lift- .450" Intake Duration @ .050" 222
Exhaust lift- .460" Exhaust Duration @ .050" 222
• Cast iron 76cc 1.94”I/1.50”E heads
- Dual Plane Aluminum intake manifold
- Chrome Chevrolet valve covers
- Chrome valve cover wing nuts and hold-downs
- Chrome push-in breather
- Chrome timing cover
- Chrome Chevrolet script air cleaner