19301358 - CPP LS3 376CID 480 HP Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
475 Ft. Lbs @ 4,500
LS3 + Hot Cam = Loads of Fun.
- Hot Cam!
- Big EFI power
- 24-month GMPP warranty
The hot new small block V8 in the GM lineup is the hyper-aggressive LS3. It offers a high-revving 376-inch combination that represents generations of small block V8 development and engineering. Not only is the LS3 an amazing engine in its stock configuration, but with those high-flowing rectangular port cylinder heads, the LS3 is loaded with potential. To tap into this potential, the engineers at GM Performance Parts offer you the LS 376/480 - an LS3 with an upgraded camshaft that ups power by a whopping 50 horsepower!
The LS 376/480 comes with the same great features as the LS3 crate engine. The bottom end includes a 6-bolt aluminum block, nodular crank, high performance rods, and 10.7:1 pistons. The heads are high-flowing rectangular-port units that share their design with the amazing LS7. The same EFI intake manifold feeds the hungry engine, while 1.7:1 roller rockers work with the upgraded camshaft.
The GM Performance Parts engineers picked the LS Hot Cam (p/n 12617570) to take the LS3 to the next level. This cam specs out with .525-inch intake and exhaust valve lift. Duration (@ .050 inches) is 219 intake and 228 exhaust. This cam allows for a dramatic increase in power across the power band while still maintaining good street manners. The engine will idle and cruise just like an LS3, but the power increase is there whenever you need it.
With all of the same great components as the LS3, but with an additional 50 horsepower, the new LS 376/480 is ready, willing, and able to answer your call for a new LS crate engine.
Power: 480 HP @ 5750 RPM, 475 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4500 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.060” x 3.620”
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .525” Intake / .525” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 219 deg. Intake / 228 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92 style ports
Combustion Chamber: 68cc
Valves: 2.165” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and Camaro oil pan
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
• Oil Filter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Related Engines and Components:
GM LS3 480HP Engine Controller Package
GM LS3 430HP Crate Engine
19301358 LS3 480HP with Pace Installed Holley 302-1 Muscle Car Swap Oil Pan
Pace Exclusive LS3 Muscle Car Series Crate Engine
Complete LS Engine and Transmission Combo Packages
LS Engine Swap Mounts and Conversion Kits
FEAD (front end accessory drive) Serpentine Drive Packages
LS Engine to SBC and BBC Auto Trans Conversion Kit
Complete Manual Transmission Installation & Conversion Packages
LS Engine Swap Oil Pan Packages
- Chevrolet Performance Parts
- Ships today or next business day
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - All Bare, Short, Long & Complete Engines
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - LS Crate & Long Block Engines
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - 6.2L-376 CID Performance Engines
- Special Events - Camaro5 Fest
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.