19258602 - Chevrolet Performance Parts 602 (sealed) Circle Track Race Engine, 350CID 350HP
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
GM is pleased to offer a new addition to the crate motor line-up, with its version of a Factory Stock Circle Track Crate Motor.
You will be pleased with the quality & durability that this Factory Sealed motor offers, complete with its four-bolt main block, nodular iron crankshaft, PM connecting rods, cast aluminum pistons, hydraulic flat tappet cam and of course the famous Vortec cast iron cylinder heads. GM finishes it off with a high-rise dual plane intake, a HEI distributor, Circle Track valve covers with breathers and an 8-quart circle track oil pan assembly.
The 350HP was derived from a Superflow Dyno using a 4-barrel 650cfm Holley carburetor.
Power: 350 HP @ 5000 RPM, 390 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .435” Intake / .460” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 212 deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112.5 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Vortec Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed-in rocker studs.
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5500
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Steel Valve Cover with Chevy Bowtie Logo Breathers
• 12366573 High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold
• HEI Distributor
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Oil pump, pick-up and 8 quart oil pan
• Front timing cover
Excludes the General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST Sat 9AM-5PM
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.