19271821 - Chevrolet Performance Parts CT525 LS3 6.2L (sealed) Circle Track Race Engine 376CID 525HP
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Designed for racing classes requiring more power than our proven CT350, CT355 and CT400 Gen I based racing engines, the all-new CT525 delivers the goods! It is an ideal engine for Super Late-Model-type cars.
Based on the latest production version of the now-famous Gen IV LS family of GM small-blocks that power the C6 Corvette, the CT525 is destined to set a new standard for affordable power. Aluminum block and heads, hypereutectic aluminum pistons, nodular iron crank and hydraulic roller tappet camshaft churn out an impressive 525 horses in a bullet-proof race-proven package. The recent design changes that have produced the power-building rectangular port cylinder head design, also create a torque-y, yet relatively high revving engine. The CT525 fills the "Need for Speed" at a surprisingly affordable price. The CT525 uses a conventional four-barrel carb, individual runner manifold, retaining the factory coil-near-plug ignition design.
Includes a 6 quart circle track oil pan that is designed to clear most GM rear-steer chassis with stock engine location. Requires external oil filter and cooler which increases oil capacity to approximately 8 quarts.
Power: 525 HP @ 6700 RPM, 471 ft. lbs. of torque @ 5000 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.060” x 3.620”
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps.
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .525” Intake / .525” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 226 deg. Intake / 236 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 110 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum LS3 style rectangular ports.
Combustion Chamber: 68cc
Valves: 2.165” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6700
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and 6 quart oil pan
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Aluminum 4 barrel Single Plane Intake
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• SFI Certified Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
Excludes the General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- W37.3000” x H41.0000” x L41.8000”
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.