24502586 - Hydraulic Roller Camshaft -LT4 Hot Cam (Camshaft Only)
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This hydraulic roller cam is for service only for all V8 engines with roller camshafts.
The duration at lash point in degrees (intake/exhaust) is 279/287;
Duration at .050" tappet lift (intake/exhaust) is 218/228;
Maximum lift with 1.6 rocker ratio (intake/exhaust) is 525/525.
Valve lash is zero/zero and lobe centerline is 112 degrees.
Technical Notes: The LT4 camshaft P/N 24502586 was designed to be used in a number of different engines. Therefore, the following change may need to be made to allow for correct assembly of the engine: For LT1 and L98 engines 1995 and before, the dowel pin in the end of the camshaft must be pushed in so extension from end of cam is .30+/-.01", the same as the production part. For 1996 LT1 and LT4 engines, the dowel pin is in the correct position, extending .620" from the end of the camshaft. This camshaft has a fuel pump lobe.
Note: Additional parts are needed if used on production 1996 LT4 engines. See or call your Pace Performance rep. for details.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.9 lbs.
- W3.3000” x H3.3000” x L27.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.