Click on image to zoom
24502615 - Semi-Finished 15 degree Aluminum Race Cylinder Head
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Item has been discontinued and is no longer available
This new 15 degree aluminum cylinder head is designed for small displacement racing engines that run competition eliminator. This head is identical to the 18 degree head except the head is rolled by machining the deck surface at a 2 degree angle and thereby removing more material from the exhaust side of the head than the intake side. The valve guide holes are also tipped 1 degree in the casting to produce a total 3 degree in valve angle. Smaller combustion chambers are the main advantage. The head does not have valve seats or valve guides and has 35 to 37cc chambers instead of 42 to 44cc in the 18 degree head. P/N is made from the same casting as the 10134364. This is not a CNC ported cylinder head.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 27.7 lbs.
- W8.7000” x H6.1000” x L21.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.