25534445 - CPP Bowtie Large Port Vortec Cylinder Head - Bare - 215cc Intake Runner, 65cc Exhaust Port, 65cc Combustion Chamber, Straight Plug
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Vortec Bowtie Cylinder Head
These are GM Performance parts most powerful cast iron cylinder heads designed for street or racing applications in the 400-450 HP range. As an upgraded production head, they come with bigger valves, a thicker deck surface, and a 65cc combustion chamber, which offers tremendous low-lift flow numbers. They offer you fast-burn performance in an affordable cast iron head that is often used for short track racing applications.
- 66cc combustion chamber
- .450" deck thickness
- straight spark plugs
- No heat risers
- Machined for 2.00" intake & 1.55" exhaust valves
- Hardened exhaust seats
- Drilled and tapped for screw-in studs
- Dual valve cover bolt patterns for perimeter or center bolt
- Dual intake manifold bolt patterns, Vortec intakes & Pre 86' style race intakes (such as Victor etc.)
- Vortec & bowtie logos are cast-in for easy identification
- Intake port flows 281 CFM @ .600" lift
- Use intake gasket # 12529094 for Vortec intakes or 12497760 (Dual pattern gasket for Vortec or old Style)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 45.0 lbs.
- W8.7000” x H6.1000” x L21.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.