366277 - Small-Block Pushrod 1 ea
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
GM Performance Parts offers a complete line of heavy-duty pushrods for most GM engines. They are designed to deliver outstanding performance in high-performance street and competition applications and are available in two materials: 1010 mild steel, which is suitable for high-performance street cars, power boats, street rods, and limited competition applications, and 4130 chrome-moly steel, for maximum-performance racing engines.
Heavy-duty pushrods for smallblock V-8 and V-6/90° engines are available in standard and 0.100" extended lengths. Longer pushrods can be used to restore the correct valvetrain geometry when using a high-lift camshaft with a small base circle. Extra-long pushrods also are recommended when longer than stock valves are installed. GM Performance Parts pushrods are case-hardened for use with pushrod guide plates.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H0.7000” x L19.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.