Click on image to zoom
3963524 - 5140 2-Piece Forged Steel Crankshaft
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This forged 5140 steel 4.00" stroke crankshaft is the highest quality GM offers for big-block V8s. It is nitride treated to increase its hardness and fatigue strength. The main bearing journals are cross-drilled to provide a constant supply of oil to the rod bearings. For use with Mark IV design engines only. Technical Notes: This crankshaft is externally balanced. It must be used with a counterweighted torsional damper and flywheel (or flexplate) for correct engine balance. Main journal diameter is 2.75", rod journal diameter is 2.20". Crankshaft ID is #3521.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 74.0 lbs.
- W8.8800” x H8.3800” x L27.8800”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.