Click on image to zoom
3963537 - Big Block Chevy 145 (Mark IV) External Balanced 2-Piece Nodular Iron Flywheel-12-3/4" Dianeter- 15 Lbs, For 10.4" Clutch Only
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Item has been discontinued and is no longer available
This counterweighted flywheel is designed for externally balanced 454ci big-blocks. Its lightweight design reduces the engine's rotating mass and improves its throttle response. This flywheel uses a 10.4" diameter clutch. Its ring gear outside diameter is 12 3/4". Flywheel ID #3935411. Approximate weight 15lbs. Technical Notes: This flywheel is unbalanced; do not use with internally balanced engines. Use with counterweighted balancer P/N 3963530. 153 tooth starter ring gear. For use with Mark IV engine only.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W13.9000” x H9.2000” x L14.4000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.