88958603 - Chevrolet Performance Parts 603 (sealed) Circle Track Race Engine, ZZ4 350CID 355HP
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Great Racing Power At a Reasonable Cost!
This is a factory sealed crate engine designed for circle track competition. these engines come with a high rise dual plane intake manifold, stamped steel valve covers with racing style breathers, and an 8 quart dual kick out oil pan.
Based on the ZZ4 street engine, this racing crate engine is a great value with it's 1053 forged steel crankshaft, aluminum heads with 1.94"/1.50" valves, hydraulic roller lifters,HEI distributor, and a standard rotation cast iron water pump.
The base engine is a ZZ4 with the following parts changes: 8 quart circle track oil pan,special valve covers with breathers,special "Kool Nut" rocker arm nuts. Sealed fasteners on the front timing cover, intake manifold and cylinder heads.
Power: 355 HP @ 5250 RPM, 405 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3500 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 10:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .474” Intake / .510” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 208 deg. Intake / 221 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum, 3/8” screw-in rocker studs.
Combustion Chamber: 58cc
Valves: 1.94” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5800
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Stamped Steel Black OE Valve with Breathers
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• HEI Distributor and Spark Plugs
• 12-3/4” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Cast Iron Long Water Pump
Excludes the General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST Sat 9AM-5PM
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.