Click on image to zoom
88962516 - 383 Production Chevy Small Block - 4.005"-4.060" Bore, 9.025" Deck, 2.45" Mains, 4 Bolt Main, Non-Siamesed Bores
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Ships in 1-2 business days
This engine block is used in 1986-99 Gen I heavy-duty applications. It has 4.00" diameter cylinder bores and four-bolt main bearing caps. This block is machined for a one-piece rear crankshaft seal. (Does not include rear seal or adaptor.) This block has machined oil pan rails to clear the 3.80" stroker crank used to create the GM 383 crate engine. These blocks weigh 181lbs.Technical Notes: Cylinder wall thickness is the same as current production engines. The lifter valley is machined for hydraulic roller and flat tappets. Crankshafts with two-piece seals can be installed with adapter P/N 10051118. (Block casting P/N 10243880 or 14093638
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.