PRW0835001 - PRW Sportsman Steel Rocker Arm Kit -Chevy 262-400 1.5:1 Ratio - 3/8" Stud
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
PRW Sportsman Steel Roller Tip Rocker Arms
PRW Sportsman Steel Rocker Arms - Chevrolet 262-400 1955-86, 87-00 Vortec, 1.5 Ratio – 3/8″ Stud. Includes rocker pivot balls and PRW ROCKERLOCS™. Set of 16. (Guide Plates Required)
PRW Sportsman Steel Stud Mount Roller Tip Rocker Arms are the ideal choice for a large cross-section of engines; whether it is a mild street rebuild or the performance requirements of off-road, circle track and drag racing. The PRW 4340 chromoly steel rocker bodies feature a longer pivot slot for higher life cam-shafts and are much stronger than die cast aluminum or stamped steel, so rocker arm flex is negligible. The roller tip minimizes scrubbing (the result of the valve stem pushing hard against the valve guide), reducing friction and freeing up an additional 15 to 30 horsepower over stock rockers. Each set of these 16 rockers includes PRW ROCKERLOCS™ and pivot balls.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W9.5000” x H2.0000” x L17.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.