PRW1300101 - Low-Profile Racing Engine Stand - Base Model
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
PRW Low-Profile Racing Engine Test Stands
The ETS is the first U.S. patent pending collapsible design that is manufactured with standard parts, readily available from the manufacturer. For the small shop or race trailer, the ETS is a real space-saver when collapsed. It is available as a base unit for the do-it-yourselfer, or accessorized with a radiator, electric fan, fuel cell, pre-drilled instrument panel, on-off switches, momentary starter switch, oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge, and 0-8000 RPM tachometer. The low-profile ETS is designed to accommodate most engines, and built to meet the demands of high-output racing engines and heavier big blocks, taking mobile engine test stands to a whole new level of functionality.
- Enhanced Functionality: The low-profile ETS is designed to be customizable. With very little effort, engine builders will be able to add on custom solutions to accommodate their individual needs. Its mobility allows for easy trailer transport either with an engine on board or in the collapsed configuration to suit space requirements.
- Heavy Duty Locking Casters & Grade 8 Hardware: The ETS comes standard with heavy duty locking casters and Grade 8 hardware. The standard weight capacity of 1600 lbs. will easily handle most any engine application.
- Tig Welded .125" Steel Tube Frame: The bead welding & .125" thick walls of the tube steel frame enable the low-profile ETS to withstand heavy use and massive horsepower.
- Bead Blasted & Powder-Coated: Bead blasting & a textured powder-coat provide the finishing touch for a more durable product.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 166.2 lbs.
- W35.0000” x H23.5000” x L51.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.