Click on image to zoom
Lakewood QuickTime Safety Bellhousing RM-6060
Universal 4.85/4.91 in. Bore Dia. - 6.925 in. Ht. - Ford 289/302/351W/351C To TKO 500-600/T5/TR3550 - Wt. 20 lbs.
Lakewood - QuickTime Safety Bellhousing P/N RM-6060 Features:
- Designed For Ford OE Fork Or Cable Style Bearing
- Fits Up To 157 Tooth Flywheel And 10.5 in Clutch
- Utilizes OEM Style Starter Attachment / Placement
- Transmission Bore Diameter 4.85 In / 4.91 In
- Bellhousing Depth 6.925 In
- Weight 20 Lbs
- Include Grade 8 Hardware
- Made In The USA
The ACCEL Performance Group is the only stop you need to make for all of your automotive performance needs! We are a manufacturer, not just a re-distributor of products. We conceptualize, develop, manufacture and market our products in our own facilities, where actual enthusiasts are involved in the process first-hand. Our alliances with proven top engine builders and performance product development specialists have allowed us to offer the most high-tech products available. With a few diversified brands in our family, we offer a wide spectrum of race-proven products to make your car look better and go faster. From ignition products to gaskets, suspension, clutches and everything in between, we’ve got your performance needs covered. What sets us apart as a company in the automotive industry? Many things come to mind, but most importantly is our knowledgeable team of employees. They are qualified and dedicated professionals who are experts in the automotive industry, and most are racers and enthusiasts themselves. People with first-hand interest and knowledge of this industry, who create and apply new concepts based not only on research and numbers, but on personal experience and hands-on know-how. Our staff of enthusiasts applies their knowledge to product engineering, research and development, product management, and marketing services. Members of our technical service group have an average tenure exceeding fifteen years. That’s not just dedication to a career, that’s commitment to something they truly believe in.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 31.1 lbs.
- W18.5000” x H8.3000” x L18.7000”
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.