92219337 - INSULATOR
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.
- W5.3000” x H1.8000” x L5.6000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: tyler12/21/2014 01:13AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Pace Performance
For my situation, I had replaced the majority of the front susp parts on my G8 GT, but still had a clunk over bumps and the overall feel of the car just didn't seem as tight as it should. I was able to diagnose my sway bar bushings were shot by grabbing the sway bar and pushed and pulled on it. It was able to move, almost freely, back and forth. This was able to be done regardless if the front of the car was in the air on stands or on the ground. After installation, the overall feel of the steering and response is drastically improved, the steering feels heavy as it should, and the clunks are gone.
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.