MTM401-111 - Mast LS Conversion Cast Oil Pan
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
• THE most universally designed LS engine swap conversion oil pan ever.
• Designed for swaps in to F-bodies (1st - 3rd), G-bodies, A-bodies, street rods & trucks
• Thick cast pan rail maintains the pan as a stressed member
• Innovative oiling circuitry with -10AN fittings eliminates need for expensive adapters for remote oil coolers & oil filter
• Uses production pan gasket for perfect seal (Sold Separately)
• Maintains factory oil filter location
• Cored and baffled for excellent oil control in Pro Touring, Auto Crossing & Road Racing applications
• “Cast-in” clearance fits most production windage trays or Mast LS short stroker windage tray
• Short front pan depth fits any chassis
• Optimum sump balances oil capacity and tight fit/low ground clearance for most applications
• Sump baffle cover included
• Oil drain on driver side of sump
• Runs standard GM oil filters
• Optional remote cooler fittings for easy, inexpensive oil routing options
• Optional cap and fittings for remote filter and cooler routing options
• Includes oil pickup to fit almost any stroke
• Enlarged oil passage holes for reduced oil pressure losses
• Internal cross drill eliminates external oil loop cap when using standard filter
• Production GM pressure relief valve bypass built into pan
Does not include:• Dipstick - GM Part Number 12570788
• Dipstick Tube - GM Part Number 12570787
• LS Oil Pan Gasket - GM Part Number 12612350
• Oil Filter - AC Delco PN PF-46 or Equivalent
• Windage Tray
The following MUST be used if using a remote oil cooler, oil filter, or accumulator to avoid engine failure:Mast Remote Oil Filter Fittings
Mast Remote Oil Cooler Fittings
Mast Remote Accumulator Fittings
Download full size dimensions image
- Mast Motorsports
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.5 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H12.0000” x L23.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.