ACDelco's RAPIDFIRE Performance Platinum Spark Plugs offer longer life and improved efficiency over time as compared to conventional spark plugs. Available for most vehicle makes and models, and several marine applications.
The RAPIDFIRE Platinum Spark Plug design features:
- Ribless insulator that may improve the plug-to-boot seal.
- Tapered center-wire electrode with a platinum pad that reduces the firing diameter and helps improve the firing efficiency by concentrating and directing energy needed to fire the plug with less voltage.
- One-piece integral suppressor seal that helps reduce radio frequency interference, meters spark plug energy to help provide long electrode life, and seals against compression leakage.
When compared to conventional spark plugs:
- Reduced sparking voltage
- Greater corrosion protection
- Fits engines that run conventional plugs, as well as newer vehicles that require platinum plugs.
- Three-year limited warranty*
DELCO: R43TS, CR43TS, R43TS6, R42TS, CR43TSM, R43TSK, CR42TS
NGK P/N: R5674-6
NGK STK: 1277
Denso P/N: T20PR-U
Denso STK: 5035
GM OEM NR: 5613321
Valley Forge: 23R
NGK TYPE: HI-PERF.
Thread size: 14MM
Hex size: 0.63
Seat type: TAPERED
Projected tip: YES