GMP-12530282 - 5.7L (L31-R) 1996-2000 Chevy/GMC Full Size Trucks, 1996-2002 "G" Van, Savannah,Express Vans - Under 8,600 GVW
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Another Great deal in Vortec engines!
This engine consists of:
- 1986-2000 style block, 1pc rear seal 2 bolt mains -(No mechanical Fuel Pump Provision)
- Nodular Iron Crankshaft
- Powdered Metal Connecting Rods
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- 9.4:1 Compression Ratio
- Roller Camshaft-
- Intake Lift- .414"
- Exhaust Lift-.428"
- Intake Duration @.050"- 191
- Exhaust Duration @ .050-196
- Lobe Centerline-111
- Vortec Cylinder Heads- 64cc,1.94" intake,1.50" exhaust
Includes: Oil Pan, Timing Cover,Valve Covers and Harmonic Balancer
RPO - L31
1996 - 2002 Chevrolet Express (G1,2)
1996 - 2002 GMC Savana (G1,2)
1996 - 1998 Chevrolet Pickup (CK1,2)
1996 - 1998 GMC Pickup (CK1,2)
1996 - 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe (CK1,2)
1996 - 1998 GMC Suburban (CK1,2)
1999 - 2000 Chevrolet Pickup (CK1)
1999 - 2000 GMC Pickup (CK1)
1999 - 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe (CK1)
1999 - 2000 GMC Suburban (CK1)
Notes: May require valve covers to be transferred from original engine for some applications, service engine block contains English threads, when used for 2001 vehicles and newer, must also use 2000 model year starter/ transmission/ engine mounting bolts
General Motors limited 3 year / 100,000 parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
- GM (General Motors)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.