12530283 - 5.7L (L31-R) 1996-2000 Chevy/GMC Full Size Trucks 3/4 ton & up.
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Another Great deal in Vortec engines!For 3/4 & 1 ton trucks with the heavy duty option
This engine consists of:
- 1986-2000 style block, 1pc rear seal 4 bolt mains -(No mechanical Fuel Pump Provision)
- Nodular Iron Crankshaft
- Powdered Metal Connecting Rods
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- 9.4:1 Compression Ratio
- Roller Camshaft-
- Intake Lift- .414"
- Exhaust Lift-.428"
- Intake Duration @.050"- 191
- Exhaust Duration @ .050-196
- Lobe Centerline-111
- Vortec Cylinder Heads- 64cc,1.94" intake,1.50" exhaust
Includes: Oil Pan, Timing Cover,Valve Covers and Harmonic Balancer
RPO - L31
1996 - 2002 Chevrolet Express (G2,3)
1996 - 2002 GMC Savana (G2,3)
1996 - 2000 Chevrolet Pickup (CK2,3)
1996 - 2000 GMC Pickup (CK2,3)
1996 - 2000 GMC Suburban (CK2,3)
1996 - 1999 Chevrolet Chassis (P3)
1996 - 1999 GMC Chassis (P3)
Notes: 4 Bolt mains. Service engine block contains english threads, when used for 2001 vehicles and newer, must also use 2000 model year starter/ transmission/ engine mounting bolts
General Motors limited 3 year / 100,000 parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: mike08/05/2013 12:40AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 month
Purchased from: Pace Performance
great motor from mexico runs great bolted right up no problems except a couple of sensors. my first motor removal& replacement so I went slow and carefull and researched everything over the internet, it made it really easy I would recommend this motor to everyone.
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST Sat 9AM-5PM
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.