12561353 - 454 Production Chevy Big Block - 4.250"-4.310" Bore, 9.800" Deck, 2.75" Mains, 4 Bolt Main, Non-Siamesed Bores
The GM Performance Parts production based blocks are the right choice for street car rebuilds or to start your own mild engine project. They come in the same dimentions that you are already familiar with and are produced with the high level of quality that GM is famous for. Remember, these are brand new castings machined to our exacting tolerances. These blocks are designed for street engines that demand good strength and a high level of durability. The 502 block has siamesed cyylinder bores, and the 454 block does not. Both blocks has 4 bolt main caps secured by grade 8 bolts. Both blocks have a 9.800" deck height. These production based blocks are a great foundation for your serious street or drag car that makes between 350-500 H.P. These blocks are the same starting point for GM Performance Parts high performance crate engines.
- Will accept Mark IV, Gen V or Gen VI cylinder heads
- Requires Gen V or Gen VI oil pan & Timing cover
- 9.800 standard deck height
- 454 block has mechanical fuel pump provision, 502 block does not
- 4.25" rough finished bore, 4.31" max bore
- Item Requires Shipping
- 247.0 lbs.
- W21.3000” x H17.0000” x L30.0000”
- FREE 48 State Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.