12602691 - Production LS2 / 6.0L Gen IV Block - 4.00" Bore, 9.240" Deck, 2.56" Mains, 6 Bolt Main, Aluminum Block
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Use this aluminum Gen IV cylinder block as teh starting point for a big-inch custom street or competition engine. Many Gen III (LS1 & LS6) components, including cylinder heads and reciprocation parts, can be used.
The LS Series cylinder block is the foundation for the serious performance achievements that are driving a new generation of street and racing enthusiasts. Features include a deep-skirt casting (the block side extends below the crankshaft centerline); 6-bolt cross-bolted main caps, strong and lightweight aluminum alloy casting (most productioin blocks) and provisions for the latest in engine control management. The cam-in-block configuration brings inherent torque to every LS engine, with production-based blocks capable of supporting combinations of 500 horsepower or more. The corvette ZR1'sunique 6.2L block, for example, supports the engine's 638-horsepower rating. GM Performance Parts' high-performance inon LSX cylinder block supports more than 2000 forced-inductioni horses!
Whether you're building a mild street engine or an Outlaw racing engine, starting with a strong LS cylinder block brings the assurance that you'll amke the power you need with a durable foundation.
LS2 Aluminum 6.0L Bare Block (not shown)
Direct replacement for 2005-2008 LS2 Corvette, SSR, GTO 6.0L and TrailBlazer SS
Production 319-T5 aluminum block with iron sleeves
Production oiling system
6-bolt iron main bearing caps
9.240" deck height
Use only LS1, LS6, LS2, L92/LS3-style cylinder heads
4.00" finished bore (101.6mm)
Provisions for Active Fuel Management
Great for stroker cranks for even more cubes
Tested to over 450 horsepower!
- Chevrolet Performance Parts
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - All Bare, Short, Long & Complete Engines
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - LS Bare & Short Blocks
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - Bare Blocks
- Engine Components - Engine Blocks and Accessories - Engine Blocks
- Item Requires Shipping
- 104.6 lbs.
- W22.8000” x H13.0000” x L38.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.