12602548 - LS Coolant By-Pass Tube. Steam bleed tube, front cylinder head.
This coolant pressure relief tube runs between the cylinder heads in the front of LS engines. This tube bolts directly to the cylinder heads and has a quick connect nipple that exits straight out from the left hand side of the engine above the water pump. The nipple is long enough to accept a hose and clamp instead of a factory quick connect fitting.
Tube also includes (2) 12602541 tube to head seals and (1) 12600254 tube dampner sleeve.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.
- W4.7000” x H1.9000” x L11.1000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.