19170388 - LSX 3.622" Stroke Crankshaft
Our new LSX crankshafts are make from 4340 forged steel (most production LS cranks are cast) and have generous fillets. GM Performance Parts' new LSX forged crankshafts deliver exceptional strength and durability, whether you're building a formidable Fourth-Gen Camaro or late-model GTO for the street. Additional features include:
- 2.100" rod journals
- 8-bolt flexplate/flywheel pattern
- Comes with 58X reluctor wheel
- Reluctor wheel can be swapped for use with LS1/LS2/LS6 controller
- Designed for internal balancing (must be balanced prior to use in engine)
- Requires the use of chamfered rods (see our LSX connecting rod selection)
- 4340 premium steel
- 3.622" stroke
- Requires balancing
- 8-bolt flexplate/flywheel required
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.