Click on image to zoom
3860038 - Pushrod Guideplate (3/8") Big Block Chevy (sold each.1 per package)
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
These guideplates are used on 1960-90 iron heads and all aluminum cylinder heads. The big-block Chevy's unique splayed valve design uses hardened steel pushrod guideplates to align the rocker arms with the valve stem tips. This slotted guideplate is used with a 3/8" diameter pushrods. 8 required. Technical Notes: Install with screw-in rocker stud P/N 3921912.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.
- W3.1000” x H3.0000” x L6.1000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.