Click on image to zoom
ARP1009942 - ARP Rod Bolt Stretch Gauge - Billet Style
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Special Order Item
We highly recommend using a stretch gauge when installing rod bolts and other fasteners where it is possible to measure the fastener prior to tightening and after tightening. When the bolt has stretched the specified amount, the correct torque or preload has been applied. we recommend you maintain a chart of all rod bolts and copy down the length of the fastener prior to and after installation. If there is a permanent increase of .001" in length or more or if there is deformation, the fastener should be replaced immediately. ARP offers two highly accurate bolt stretch gauges that read in increments of .0005". Feature extra heavy duty springs for consistent reputation. Comes with a heavy duty insulated plastic case for protection. A "must" for any serious engine builder.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W4.5000” x H1.5000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.