ARP1452503 - ARP Square Drive Balancer Bolt, 1/2" Head With Washer-Chrysler V8-3/4"-16 Thread
ARP Square Drive Balancer Bolts
ARP® offers a special version of it's rugged balancer 200,000 p.s.i. rated balancer bolt that can accept a standard 1/2" square drive ratchet or breaker bar to facilitate turning over the rotating engine assembly.
- 1/2" square drive forged into bolt head, enableing the rotation of the engine with any 1/2" drive tool.
- Made from heat treated 8740 chrome moly steel with a heavy duty black oxide finish.
- Heavy duty 1/4" thick black oxide coated washer included.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H1.2500” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.