Click on image to zoom
ARP1508801 - ARP Heavy Duty Oil Pump Primer Tool - Ford Small Block With 1/4" Hex Drive Oil Pump
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Special Order Item
Those first moments that an engine runs prior to building oil pressure are when damage can easily occur. ARP's oil pump primer kits let you spin the oil pump with a drill motor and bring the oil pressure up prior to starting the engine. This prevents unnecessary wear or damage to rotating, reciprocating, and valvetrain components. ARP's rugged primer shafts are rated at 170,000 PSI to ensure extended service life. They also feature a special billet aluminum sleeve that accurately positions the shaft and keeps it from wobbling.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H2.0000” x L14.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.