ARP2055001 - ARP Main Cap Bolt Kit- High Performance Series- Holden 308 V8
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
ARP Main Bolts
Far superior to any other main bolt kit offered for use in competition engines, ARP main bolts are designed to meet the exacting standards and demands of professional engine builders. Forged from 8740 Chrome-Moly , all bolts feature generous under-head radius and rolled threads for the utmost in reliability. The threads are rolled after heat treating, which gives them about 1000% longer fatigue life than most main bolts which were threaded prior to heat treating. Available in the popular high Performance series, which at a nominal rating of 180,000 psi is a premium replacement for OEM fasteners, or the 200,000 psi nominal rated pro series, application specific main bolts with reduced wrenching head are designed for use in custom applications. Parallel ground, hardened washers are included in each kit.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.9 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H2.5000” x L8.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.