ARP4303506 - ARP Stainless Starter Bolts - LS1/LS6 Gen III V8 - With Stock Starter - Long & Short Bolts M10X1.5 X 48mm & M10X1.5 X 114mm - 6 Point Bolts
ARP stainless steel starter bolts
Installing starter motors in the cramped confines of a race car is simplified by use of ARP's special bolts, which feature small diameter heads to make accessibility more convenient. They are stronger than OEM and industrial grades, and especially suited for cars that use rear motor plates. These starter bolts are made from ARP300, a 100% maintenence free stainless steel material that is stronger than grade 8 hardware and tough enough to withstand the strain of a 10 or 15 pound starter cantilevered off of the back of an engine. Bolts have standard shank knurling. Rated at 170,000 psi. Includes washers as required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.4 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H0.7500” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.