No Image Available
CAS102020 - CCCI IGNITION SIMULATOR
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Special Order Item
This diagnostic tool is a necessity for any serious turbo enthusiast, HUNDREDS in use. It allows you to actively simulate an ignition under load and observe the actual spark as it occurs. You can easily check the spark intensity of each coil at any RPM from idle all the way up to around 8000 RPM. Unit attaches to the top of the 1986-1987 GEN 1 coil pack and plugs into the module, then to the car's battery. By turning the control knob, you can observe the spark through three spark gap windows at the top of the unit. Weak or non-existent spark activity at any RPM can easily be seen.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.