CAS103025 - Heated Oxygen Sensor Retrofit Kit for Early 1-Wire GM
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This kit allows a new style heated oxygen sensor to be installed on a vehicle that originally came with a non-heated, 1 wire sensor. The heated oxygen sensors are more active and more responsive than the non-heated sensors and are also more resistant to contaminates such as lead.
Typical applications are late 1980's throguh early 1990's GM vehicles when aftermaret headers are used or a great choice when replacing the factory non-heated O2 sensors. Simple two-wire installation. Kit comes complete with 4-wire heated oxygen sensor and adapter harness.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.