Click on image to zoom
Currie Currectlync Tie Rod/Drag Link System CE-9701
Incl. Steering Stabilizer Bracket Kit
Currie - Currectlync Tie Rod/Drag Link System P/N CE-9701 Features:
- 1 1/4 Inch Diameter Forged Alloy Steel Construction
- Rated At 200% Stronger Than Stock
- Complete With Tie Rod And Drag Link Ends
- Includes Steering Stabilizer Bracket Kit
- Hardware Included
Frank Currie began designing and building differentials for material-handling equipment back in 1959. He worked out of his garage fabricating and assembling rearends for personnel carriers, electric carts, tugs, scissor lifts and other specialty vehicles. Today Currie Enterprises occupies a 27,000-square-foot complex in East Anaheim, California. The company has grown in size and the product line has continued to expand. Currie Enterprises now has nearly 50 employees and boasts a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. The Curries design, build, modify, test, sell, and install rearend and drive-train products, all under one roof. From humble beginnings as a dream of Frank and Evelyn, Currie Enterprises has become the most recognized name in specialty rearends and components. Currie Enterprises is preparing for the future by redesigning and manufacturing the components needed to continue offering complete rearends that exceed the original cores in strength, quality, durability and versatility. Currie Enterprises has long been known for making the best rearends and components money can buy. We spare no expense in creating rearends for a multitude of applications. We stand behind each and every rearend that leaves our facility. So no matter what the application, bring us your problem and Currie Enterprises will create the perfect solution for your needs.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.