Click on image to zoom
HSP300100 - Manifold Heat Shield - 03-07 Dodge 5.9L 24V Cummins; Silver
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Special Order Item
HP Manifold Shield is designed to keep heat inside your exhaust and turbo manifold. Made from rugged high temperature materials, this manifold heat shield is designed to sustain temperatures of 1800F continuous. Retaining heat in your exhaust system, decreases gas density, allowing the gases to exhaust your turbo manifold, turbo, and downpipe faster. This can increase the boost of your turbo, reduce turbo lag, eliminate chatter, and improve the overall efficiency of your turbo. Use our manifold heat shield in conjunctions with one of our turbo heat shields, and down pipe heat shields, and reduce your underhood temperatures up to 80 percent and increase performance. Installs in minutes, use anchor hooks with safety wire.
Continuous operating temperature of 1800F, 2200F intermittent
Capable of reducing up to 60 percent of radiant heat
Reduces turbo lag, improves turbo performance
Fits 5.9L Dodge Cummins
Custom fit, installs in minutes
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.8 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.