ED1540 - Edelbrock E-Force Universal Supercharger Kit for GM Gen IV LS3/L92 Rectangular Port Engines, Corvette Style Belt
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Edelbrock UNIVERSAL SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM FOR GM LS3 ENGINE
Edelbrock has designed this universal supercharger system for street rods and muscle cars with a GM LS3 engine. It features 12" long runners for maximum low end torque and great driveability. This system is capable of producing 600+ flywheel horsepower and 550+ ft/lbs. of torque. Edelbrock E-Force systems are designed to provide instant and reliable horsepower with low boost for minimum stress on the engine. Its compact design fits under the stock hood and compliments the clean look of any engine compartment. This system requires the use of a full-face or compact heat exchanger (sold separately).
Universal LS3 System Includes:• LS3 Supercharger Manifold Assembly (Featuring Eaton TVS Rotors)
• Cast Aluminum Tensioner/Idler Brackets
• Cast Aluminum Engine Valley Tray
• Heavy Duty Automatic Belt Tensioner
• Dual, High Capacity, Bar & Plate, Intercoolers
• High Flow 95mm Mass Air Flow Sensor Housing
• Extruded Aluminum Fuel Rails with -6 AN lines
• Custom Molded Intercooler Hoses with Quick Connect Fittings
• Goodyear® Gatorback™ Serpentine Belt
• Electric Intercooler Water Pump
• Intercooler Recovery Tank
• Fuel Injectors (60 lb/hr)
• Steel Idler Pulleys With Heavy Duty High Speed Bearings
• High Flow 9" Conical Air Filter
• Edelbrock Aluminum Engine Covers for Corvette Dipstick Location
• Handheld Calibration Module, Preloaded With All Tunes
• Plug & Play, Electrical Harness & Installation Hardware
• 3.875” Supercharger Pulley
From Edelbrock intake manifolds to carburetors to EFI systems, Edelbrock parts run the gamut of high performance components. But with Edelbrock, you don't have to worry about their specializing in many areas, because they take performance just as seriously as you do. That means all their products are not just tuned and tested for performance, but for Edelbrock performance. With a racing heritage of almost 90 years, you can be sure Edelbrock won't be cutting corners when it comes to innovation and build quality. After all, they' have a reputation to protect.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 200.0 lbs.
- FREE 48 State Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.